How We Can Help
Renee Hubbs L.A.c. | Acupuncture
Diplomat in Acupuncture
California Board Certified Acupuncturist
• Board Certified Acupuncturist with 20 years of experience. She graduated from the California School of Acupuncture in 1984 and successfully passed the Board of Medical Quality Assurance Examination on Oriental Medicine and Chinese Herbs in the same year.
• Previously owned a practice in Malibu, California, was co-owner of a practice in Battle Creek and Kalamazoo, Michigan, and joined Meridian Health and Wellness of East Lansing. She currently owns Integrated Health of Mid-Michigan which began in Okemos, Michigan and has recently relocated to join The Center for Optimal Health in East Lansing, Michigan.
• Uses a Japanese-style of acupuncture (a technique that uses smaller, more refined needles) and Hara diagnosis, Meridian Stress Assessment and Meridian Therapy as part of the treatment. She specializes in Emotional Stress Integration (ESI) Therapy, NAET Allergy Elimination, treatment of chronic pain conditions, women’s obstetric/gynecologic challenges, smoking cessation, and she holds a certification in Menopause Management.
• Bio-Energetic Stress Tests and Cranio-Sacral Therapy are incorporated into the treatments offered by Renee. She trained through the Kairos Institute of Sound Healing in Acutonics, a non-invasive sound therapy that helps patients restore or strengthen their balance and sense of wholeness from within. Exceptional application has been achieved with the treatment of chronic illness and with chemotherapy patients. Listening to the tuning forks connects the vestibular system within the inner ear canal, and strengthens and restores the patient’s sense of motion, balance, space, and memory.
• Uses a micro current electroacupuncture machine to perform acupuncture face lifts, to smooth facial wrinkles, to correct facial scarring, and for Bell’s Palsy, where one side of the face is paralyzed. She also uses micro current electroacupuncture as an effective treatment for pain management and rehabilitation, tissue healing, and meridian balancing.
• Involved with the Clinical Excellence in Fertility Program with Dr. Randine Lewis, author of The Infertility Cure and The Way of The Fertile Soul. To learn more about Renee's approach to Fertility Treatment read the article from Capital Gains Magazine by pasting this link
http://www.capitalgainsmedia.com/features/accu0323.aspx into your browser.
• NIA (Neuromuscular Integrative Action) blue belt teacher and certified NIA aerobics instructor, trained by Winalee Zeeb, one of only 5 NIA black belt instructors in the US.
• Remains current in her post-graduate education by participating in continuing education credits to maintain her license.